There are a lot of people that idolize others and end up being overly dependent on them. They dedicate their lives to making these people happy and can only be happy themselves if they feel they have done enough.
In this situation the person being idolized has too much control of the other person.
Not all comparisons are bad as you will learn in this course. You can use comparisons to improve your life and you will learn exactly how to do this.
The aim of this video course is to move you away from negative comparisons and start using positive comparisons to make your life better.
- Why We Compare Ourselves To Others
- The Dangers Of Comparing Yourself To Others
- How To Make Healthy Comparisons
- Small Steps For Big Changes
- Love Yourself More And Stop Being Overly Dependent On Others
- Boosting Your Self Esteem
- Give Your Confidence A Real Boost
- Advanced Tactics To Compare Yourself To Others In A Good Way
- Comparing Yourself With Others Best Practices
Includes ready sales materials!
Submitted:29 Mar 2020
File Size:324.78 MB