Would You Like To Look Like One Of The 300? Exposed! Training Secrets To Build A Spartan Like Physique In The Fastest Time Possible!
It depends on the type of life we want to lead. Do we want to be “normal”? When normal increasingly means a person who eats junk food all day, abuses their body in every way imaginable and has a body that looks truly terrible in the mirror?
Or do we want to look much better, even beyond normal? Something heroic? Where our bodies are truly a temple that we can be proud of. A body that makes heads turn, feels great and performs how we need to when we need it to.
If you choose the second option, the option of a heroic body, then getting strong and fit is a must.
This Guide gives you a straight path to that goal. Without endless cardio. Without wasting your time on exercises that don’t anything. And without the need for expensive supplements, drugs, a personal trainer or any other distractions or potential dangers.
In this Guide you’ll approach getting strong and fit with the “take no prisoners” and “accept no excuses” approach of the ancient Spartans. Famous as one of the most strong and fit societies the world has ever produced.
Below are the chapters that you are about to enjoy reading:
- Chapter 1 – Strength Training As Physique Building
- Chapter 2 – When And Where To Train
- Chapter 3 – The Few, The Proud (A Look At The Spartan Lifts)
- Chapter 4 – How The Training Is Structured
- Chapter 5 – The Spartan Deadlift
- Chapter 6 – The Spartan Squat
- Chapter 7 – The Spartan Chest Press
- Chapter 8 – Warrior Pull Ups
- Chapter 9 – Abs Like A Greek God
- Chapter 10 – A Few Extra Weapons In The Arsenal
- Chapter 11 – A Diet To Die For
- Chapter 12 – Thinking Like The 300
Submitted:18 Apr 2017
File Size:8.24 MB
License:Master Resell Rights/Giveaway Rights